Business Development Manager
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
- Experience in selling/marketing software services.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
Business Development Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Market knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Sales planning
- Service industries skills